I pray in the name of Jesus that you be released.
Forget everything that has happened up until this moment. Let go of the hurt, pain, and fear. God is calling you. He has designed you for a purpose that no one else can accomplish. I pray that you accept the call and that God brings you out of, over, and through your old life into the one He has destined for you.
Know who you are. You are important. Your talents, gifts, and voice are your calling card. The word declares in Proverbs 18:16 that your gifts will make room for you and place you before great men. Identify yourself and recognize your power. Walk in your purpose and dedicate your talents to God.
Be empowered. God has given you the power to change your life. Declare victory over your life right now. I pray that God reveals to you your power and your worth. You were made for His glory. Don’t allow anyone to convince you that you are less than royalty. You are the daughter of a king.
Stand up, Rise up, & Declare Favor. I pray the covering of Jesus over EVERY area of your life right now. You are powerful beyond measure. May the God we serve comfort you, protect you, and empower you in this season.
Affirm and receive that:
- You are beautiful.
- You are established in Jesus Christ.
- You are destined to leave a legacy.
- You are capable of real love.
- You are free to reside in the unconditional, undefinable and unfailing love of Jesus Christ.
- God has designed you and made you for His glory to be manifested on Earth.
- You are free of the bondage of men’s expectations and standards.
- You are free to pursue perfection in every area of your life by resting in the Grace of Jesus Christ.
- You are free to live, free, and love in Jesus.
- You will walk in divine purpose.
- You can entrust God with the cares of this world. He will make a way.
- You are a Queen and you are worthy of real love, acceptance, and freedom by His Grace. You are whole.
I conclude this prayer in the desire to see you lifted, encouraged, and set free. I pray that a hedge is placed around you, your purpose, and your family. I pray the covering of the blood of Jesus shield you against all attacks from the enemy in Jesus’ name. I pray that the spirit of fear flee before the angels of protection assigned to you and your family. I pray that the Prince of Peace reign in your life from this moment forward.
His plans for you are unstoppable and the battle for your life is already won. I release this prayer and give it to God in the powerful name of His son, Jesus Christ. Amen.